Usually we offer our jewelry in pewter or 24 karat gold plated. This year in our new line, we are not only offering those options, but we have added a rose gold option as well!
It's my new fav and here's why....
1. it's unique. silver and gold tone jewelry are a dime a dozen, but rose gold is harder to find.
2. i love it paired with other metals especially silver. i mix rose gold and silver all the time!
3. even hotter.....rose gold paired with white leather. (we have a few pieces in our new line with this combination)
4. it compliments almost any skin tone.
5. it's diverse. not too dressy, not too casual