Sadly, I (the current intern) will be graduating in May, so I must find a replacement for this fabulous and amazing internship... Trust me, you definitely want to apply for this position!
f. is for frank is looking for a Summer Intern.
- 3-6 hours a week
- preferably in College with knowledge in marketing and public relations
- must be interested in arts and fashion
- needs to be creative, hard working and able to think outside the box
- activities include sending press kits/press releases, managing social media, filling orders and occasionally getting dirty in the workshop
- oh, one last thing, must love dogs and babies
this internship is non-paid but the experience will be invaluable. if you are interested please send me your information, resume and why you are a perfect fit for f. is for frank to firstname.lastname@example.org