Monday, June 28, 2010

Shannah States the Obvious



I thought I would share with you a couple of things that I have been noticing since summer began:
1. Casey is almost 9 months pregnant
2. Our studio does not get much cooler than 87 degrees!
3. Casey's feet are swollen like sausages!
4. Casey likes to pass her heart burn and indigestion on to me :( (sympathy pains) We joke that I will know when she goes into labor, even if I am across town, because I feel her pains!
5. Casey is beginning to get super tired
BUT, CASEY...
comes to work everyday get sh** done and rolls with it.
I have decided that
CASEY IS SUPERWOMAN!!!

Do I have the best partner or what? BUSINESS partner, that is! No, it is not my baby no matter how many people think that about us!

Congrats to the most hardcore person I know!


1 comment:

amandalbs said...

casey is to superwoman, as shannah is to goofball