Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend wrap up.... according to Casey



This weekend we participated in the Dallas Flea. It was a total success...great vendors, great crowd and great sales! It was hot, but Shannah and I are used to it considering we work in a studio that's 90 plus degrees. With such great vendors, we have started utilizing the bartering system. Shannah scored a custom hat made by local hat designer and maker, Cassandra MacGregor. Her shop is called The House of MacGregor and I am completely fascinated by her work. Check it out if you get a chance. Some other vendors we adore are Leah Duncan, Baby Bean, Petit Four and Signifying Not.

Oh my goodness! It is a HOT Monday with so much work ahead of us. Today we are working with Malina, our amazing stylist friend, on our booth for the California Gift Show and casting jewelry to replace what we sold.

This coming week is Father's Day and I am going home to Atlanta. I am so excited to see my dad and celebrate my grandparent's 60th anniversary!

P.S. Don't forget a gift! We have some great gifts on our site.

No comments: