Monday, October 3, 2011

Meet Our New Intern!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Christine Jonas and I am the new f. is for frank intern! I am a senior at Southern Methodist Unviersity. Where I study journalism and studio art.


I am from California and once I graduate in May I hope to be heading further east to NYC. (To do what exactly? Who knows! But thats the exciting part!)



I am so excited to work with Casey and Shannah here at f. is for frank and learn all they have to teach me! I have been a fan of their's for a while and have a few of their pieces already. Their Pewter Jefferson Ring (which I am wearing in the photo below) is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry I own!



Aside from being an intern here, I am an associate A&E editor for SMU's The Daily Campus. I also write and publish my own fashion lifestyle blog www.givemeyourforever.com. (That's where all these pictures came from.)



I'm so excited for this opportunity and will keep you posted on how it's going!

No comments: