Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Perfect Pairings: The Little Black Dress for Fall



As we make our way into fall, we find ourselves getting to pull out our great sweater dresses. 

For a night out, the sweater dress in black makes for a cozy, yet sexy LBD. Anthropology has this great Lenox Shirtdress for the occasion. 

The LBD can always hold it's own, but it is truly fabulous when paired with a great necklace. That is where f. is for frank comes in... 

The Mixed Hickory Slice Necklace is the perfect piece to really make a statement, adding just the right amount of sass to really make your LBD stand out. 

1 comment:

Fleur said...

Beautiful shirt-dress and perfect for the changing season. I have a black silk shirt-dress and it is a staple outfit in my wardrobe. I can dress it up for evening and dress down for workwear. I love it and would not be without it. I also wear it during the Fall months with a long draped cardigan.