Tuesday, September 25, 2012

weekend happenings.. sprinkled with love

This past weekend my friends threw me a sprinkle (baby shower light).  I feel like "sprinkles" are fairly new to the baby shower world so don't feel bad if you haven't heard of one.  Its usually a smaller shower for the 2nd baby that is the opposite sex from the first child.  The party was the perfect get together with my closest friends. We made onesies, ate some great food and I got adorable baby GIRL clothes.  I cant believe I am 32 weeks pregnant with only 8 weeks to go....

Here are some pics of the party.
Cutest decorations and yummy food.

Since baby Lowry will be born right in the middle of prime holiday craft show season.  
Shannah made her a "f. is for frank" onesie to sport. 


other onesies we made.

No comments: